JPS Environmental Services are full members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), the leading trade association for the pest control industry in the UK.
About Our BPCA Membership
We hold Full Servicing Membership, which is only available to professional pest control companies, including those who perform specialist treatments such as heat treatment and bird management, both of which we cover. In order to qualify for membership, we had to meet stringent criteria to prove our professionalism and skills. These include:
- Agree to abide by the BPCA Codes of Conduct and Practice
- Agree not to subcontract any work involving pest control unless it is to another BPCA member, to ensure that the standards of the industry and Association are upheld
- Hold both employer and public liability insurance at an appropriate level
- Ensure employees are trained to a minimum of RSPH BPCA level 2 in Pest Control Management
- We met all of the criteria required for membership, and are delighted to be part of this illustrious organisation, and pleased that our professionalism and commitment to our work has been recognised through our approval to join the association.
About the BPCA
The aim of the BPCA is to represent a responsible industry committed to the control of pests, minimising risk to the general public as well as non-target animals and the environment. They also aim to encourage high standards of professionalism within the industry.
The BPCA has been the primary industry body for pest control since its inception in 1942, which means that next year represents the Association's 75th anniversary.